Out of stock.
The ETEK line has always stood for durability and reliability. Now in its 5th generation, the New ETEK5 holds true to those same basic principles. It utilizes the finest materials wrapped up in a package that offers outstanding performance, class-leading ergonomics and an array of features that make it a formidable proposition at its price point. It pushes the boundaries of what has come to be expected from a mid-range marker.
- Zick3 Rammer System
- Cure5 Bolt
- Internal LPR
- SL4 Inline Regulator
- Inline OOPS
- Larger Valve Chamber
- 85psi LPR Pressure
- 150psi Inline Pressure
- Contoured Dual-Density Grip and Console
- Dual-Density Unibody Foregrip
- Durable SMC Solenoid Valve
- Tool-less Bolt, Rammer and Valve Removal
- 14.5” Two-Piece Barrel (Shaft4 compatible - Bore size may vary)
- Infra-Red Break Beam Sensors
- RGB LED Interface
- 16-Bit Microprocessor - 16 MIPS (Million Instructions Per Second)
- Deftek Offset Feed Tube
- Lever Operated Clamping Feed
- Integrated Rammer Housing
- Integrated FRM
- Magnetic Trigger Return
- Ramping and Semi-Auto Modes
- Compliant with Regulations of all Major Paintball Leagues
- 32x128 Graphical OLED Display (Upgrade Only)
Learn more about Eclipse ETek5 50Cal Blue/Black or view the current range of Eclipse Paintball Markers in the → Eclipse Showroom.
Quality & Craftsmanship
From initial concept, right through to rigorous build and performance testing, at Planet Eclipse we guarantee quality and craftsmanship. It's what makes us unique. Every product we make is engineered to the most exact specifications to offer outstanding performance. From playing gear to advanced paintball markers and everything in-between, paintball is our passion and it's our intimate knowledge of the sport that leads us to create some of the most advanced paintball markers on the market. Don't settle for less. Get more with → Planet Eclipse.
Service & Support
Planet Eclipse prides itself in having one of the most comprehensive technical support and dealer-backed networks in the industry and that network is there to support you. We got your back! Find your local Eclipse Service Centre or Eclipse Dealer network partner. Looking for Spares for your Eclipse products?