Your privacy is important. This GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) statement will help you better understand how we collect and use your personal information when you use our services. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data. We annually review our security, policies, systems and business practices to ensure we meet our ongoing commitment to the GDPR.
- 1. – Your Rights
- 2. – How We Use Your Data
- 3. – Data Collected By 3rd Parties
- 4. – Cookies
- 5. – Contact Details
1. Your Rights
- Request a copy of the information we hold on you.
- Have any inaccuracies corrected.
- Have your information removed from our system(s).
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Place limits on the processing of your personal data.
- Challenge any automated decision making and profiling.
- Data portability.
If you have any privacy concerns or wish to find out more about data protection visit the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). You will need to allow up to 28 days to receive a copy of your information or to have your information removed from our systems.
2. How We Use Your Data
Your information will be used to:
- Fulfil the basic transactional requirements and any contractual obligations you have entered into with us.
- Help with warranty & technical support requests via email or telephone.
- Assist with retail and online orders.
- Inform you of any urgent technical issues.
- Prevent and detect fraud.
- Offer you sales and marketing via email, telephone or mail based on your consent or subscription preferences.
- Assist or cooperate with any local laws.
Your information will not be:
- Sold or rented to 3rd parties.
- Otherwise disclosed wilfully.
- Retained for more than 3 years based on your account activity within this time period.
3. Data Collected By 3rd Parties
We may choose to use 3rd parties to facilitate and improve our services to you. It's important that you read and understand their privacy policies.
Mailchimp Email marketing Mailchimp Terms.
AWS Data centres in UK (London).
5. Contact Details
Send any data subject enquiries in writing or by email to the following:
Planet Eclipse Ltd Unit 14 Premier Park Acheson Way Trafford Park Manchester M171GA England.