This document outlines our policy when reporting your Eclipse Paintball Marker as stolen. To inform us that your marker has been stolen simply contact our Technical Support team who will assist you with filing a Stolen Marker Report.
By completing a Stolen Marker Report you (the customer) agree to the following terms & conditions as set out by Planet Eclipse Ltd further referred to as we/us:
- We will store the information you provide to us physically and/or digitally for a period of no less than 10 years.
- We may update the markers stolen status on our systems at our discretion. We reserve the right to remove the stolen status from any of our systems at any time without notice.
- Markers over 5 years old may not show on our public systems – this policy may change at any time.
- We may display the status and serial number of the marker on our public systems and/or communicated via our email or marketing channels.
- We will not publish your personal information on any public systems.
- We will not actively search for the marker or challenge someone that presents this marker to us for service or repair.
- You accept that the primary purpose of reporting a marker stolen is to help us deter the re-sale of stolen markers and to assist any local law enforcement in the recovery of stolen goods.
- In the event that we are contacted by the authorities/police or local law enforcement we may pass on any information that you have given to us – including your contact details.
- In the event that someone challenges the stolen status of a marker and presents reasonable evidence (for example proof of purchase) we may try and contact both parties to resolve the issue.
- The information you are supplying is correct, and that you are the rightful owner of the marker in question.
- You do not hold Planet Eclipse Ltd responsible for the recovery of the marker or for any legal/financial reimbursement.
- If in any doubt you should contact the authorities/police or local law enforcement for further advice.