Back in stock soon.
Eclipse Geo CSR Red Shadow
Every visual aspect of the CS1 was considered when sculpting the CSR. From the feedneck down to the POPS, the CSR exudes a level of refinement and weight-saving purpose that takes it into modern-day SL territory.
- Limited Production Run
- 100g/3.5oz lighter than the CS1 NEW
- 2-Piece Shaft FL Barrel System with rubber grip NEW
- x3 Shaft FL bore sections (0.681, 0.685, 0.689) NEW
- Shaft FL Carbon Fibre tip designed and manufactured in collaboration with DeadlyWind NEW
- Carbon Fibre Zip Case NEW
- Interchangeable CSR Blade Trigger profile NEW
- AT2 POPS with sculpted CSR etched body NEW
- 2-tone contoured wrap-around grips NEW
- 120psi operating pressure
- Ultra low power solenoid pilot valve
- In-House manufactured user-serviceable ISCIS3 valve
- Micro USB programming port
- Quick Release IV Core Assembly
- Eportal 3 compatible
Learn more about Eclipse Geo CSR Red Shadow or view the current range of Eclipse Paintball Markers in the Eclipse Showroom.
Quality & Craftsmanship
From initial concept, right through to rigorous build and performance testing, at Planet Eclipse we guarantee quality and craftsmanship. It's what makes us unique. Every product we make is engineered to the most exact specifications to offer outstanding performance. From playing gear to advanced paintball markers and everything in-between, paintball is our passion and it's our intimate knowledge of the sport that leads us to create some of the most advanced paintball markers on the market. Don't settle for less. Get more with Planet Eclipse.