The Eclipse GX Back Pack is amazingly diverse, it's the must-have rucksack for any paintballer. What's different? The unique GX Back Pack "Xpander" can be quickly deployed to increase its carrying capacity by an amazing 50%. Bam! Simply unzip the bottom of the bag and the Xpander section can be pulled out to increase the internal storage capacity or push your gear inside to separate it from the main compartment, great for when your equipment is caked in mud!
The standard 39L GX Back Pack is a great size for everyday use and coupled with the Xpander it will rival your current kitbag as it's more than adequate for a days play. Say goodbye to mud filled wheels and impossible grass terrain simply hoist the bag onto your back using the padded shoulder straps and take it anywhere!
Take full advantage of the loadout webbing system and attach your playing gear accessories to the external webbing framework or use biners to hook on anything you like!
Another great feature is the ability to attach your compatible Eclipse GX Marker Pack to the rear harness making it a fully integrated luggage system for your paintball equipment and marker.
- Pack away Xpander zone increases bag capacity by 50%
- Padded lumbar support, Improves airflow and comfort
- Padded ergonomic shoulder straps
- Tough, light EVA protective lid
- Loadout webbing system
- Internal padded tablet device/laptop pocket
- 2 main compartments
- 2 quick access side zip pockets
- Cell/Mobile phone pocket
- Rear harness straps to secure smaller loads or connect your compatible GX Marker Pack
- Adjustable chest strap
- Dimensions: 300x500x260mm (11.8x19.7x10.2")
- Expanded: 300x750x260mm (11.8x29.5x10.2")
- Volume: 39L to 59L approx
- Weight: 1.46kg (3.2lb)
- 19% Nylon
- 70% Polyester
- 2% EVA
- 7% EPE
- 2% Metal
- Cool Hand Wash Only 30 Degrees C
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- No Softener