Eclipse CS3 Crusade
Eclipse CS3 Crusade
You MUST be at least 18 years of age and a Member of the United Kingdom Paintball Sports Federation → (UKPSF) to purchase a Paintball Marker in the UK → Learn More.
Important: Eclipse Paintball Markers come in a variety of finishes and as such appearance will vary from the model/colour shown. Make sure you learn more about our → Finishing Processes
Please check our → Policies before you purchase.
For the seriously competitive player, the player seeking total domination, to overpower everything, we present the latest in the CS range of spool markers. The CS3.
The CS2 was highly regarded as one of, if not THE best high-end spool marker ever created and to offer a noticeable set of improvements to it was always going to be tough. But, as always, improve we have.
Op Core. Our Most Powerful And Intelligent Drivetrain To Date
Power can manifest itself in many forms and the CS3 offers more, across many aspects of its design. The NEW OP Core drivetrain has an Industry First Fully Double Decoupled drive (FDD), and integrated auto dwell dynamics (ADD) it provides supreme consistency, efficiency and reliability, in our most powerful and intelligent spool drive assembly to date.
- OP Core Drivetrain
- High Flow FT Bolt
- CS3 3D Milled Aluminium Body
- CS3 Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- CS3 Frame With Extended Reach and revised Grip Geometry
- 3-Stage Bolt Acceleration
- Fully Decouple Drive (FDD)
- Auto Dwell Dynamics (ADD)
- 50% Larger Valve Chamber Volume
- Lower Operating Pressure - 95-105psi
- Reduced Bolt Force
- Reduced Recoil
- Reduced Sound Signature
- Deftek Breech System (DBS)
- 5-Point Adjustable Blade Trigger w/Rake Control
- S63 Pro Barrel - Total Length 14.5"
- S63 PWR Inserts 0.685" and 0.689" Inserts
- MME Electronics Package
- BLE Bluetooth On-Board
- OLED Rear Mounted Heads-Up Display
- Quick Release Toolless Eye Covers
- Onboard Spare Detents
- Hoseless Air Transfer System
- Low Profile CS3 POPS Assembly
- Two-Piece Tool-Less Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips With Sealed Push-Button Console And Magnifying Display Lens
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Non-Slip Rubberised and Textured Foregrip
- Lock N' Load Battery Holder
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Tool-Less Battery Replacement
- SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
- Frame Mounted Electronics (FME)
- Two Bolts - FT and Hard Tip Bolts Included
- Ultra Low Power SMC Pilot Valve
- User-Serviceable Solenoid Assembly
- Parallel Processing with Two 16bit Microprocessors
- Micro USB Programming Port
- E-portal and E-Portal Lite App Compatible
- Fully Mech Compatible - Mech Frame Sold Separately